Searching...
Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Releasing the Artist in Me..if there's any..

I have not blogged for a long time, and though I mentioned New York before, well plans do change and I went to Macau instead. I had an awesome time there, lots to see and do in Macau. I discovered a lot of things, most specifically I have discovered something in me. I am interested in photography. With my pretty nifty Samsung NX1000, I started studying photography, by myself. It's not a dlsr per se but just a entry camera for enthusiasts..whatever that means. Reading has always been my hobby, well, apart from playing computer games and I always wanted to do something artistic, but to my frustration, I can't draw(I've convinced myself that I can, but conviction is something that I don't lack, it's the talent that I lack),I can't paint and I don't have the patience for Origami, so let me try photography. So far, it has been interesting and I have a pretty good camera that practically does the work for me. Here's one of my efforts in capturing objects:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!